the green travel trend is here to stay … we had seen in previous blog articles Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia going green….
Now it is the leading European portal Venere.com (recently acquired by Expedia) that is giving us green travel advices at http://www.venere.com/blog/green-travel-tips/
well, nothing revolutionnary …
1. Choose greener modes of transportation.
2. Reuse hotel towels and bedding.
3. Support the local community and culture.
4. Recycle, reduce and reuse on-the-road.
5. Bring your own reusable water bottle.
…but at least that’s on the right way 😉